Chief Executive Officer
- Petroleum engineer with nearly forty years of experience with BP, Halliburton, Challenge Energy, Petrofac and Setanta Energy.
- Commercial, project development and operational background.
- Led Harding pre-project team for BP and was the first Andrew operations manager during the project execution phase.
- Founder of Challenge Energy (now part of SLR), Exile Resources (now Oando Energy Resources), Setanta Energy and Orcadian Energy.
Chief Financial Officer
- A highly expert and experienced CFO with a diverse background in the oil and gas exploration and production sector as well as the broader energy market.
- Held senior finance, commercial and operational roles in the oilfield services, engineering, construction and energy production sectors.
- Significant experience with both private equity backed companies and publicly listed entities.
- A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- Halliburton, Brown & Root, Rockwater, Xtract Energy plc, Elko, Zenith Energy, Edison Mission Energy.
- Former Chief Executive of LASMO plc.
- Worked for Shell Petroleum before becoming Managing Director of Thomson North Sea Ltd. He has held a number of senior roles in the oil & gas business.
- Mr Darby is currently a Non-Executive director at Gulfsands Petroleum plc and was the senior independent director at Premier Oil plc for six years.
- He has held non-executive roles at Alkane Energy plc, Nordaq Energy plc, British Nuclear Fuels plc, Mowlem plc, Bowleven plc and Centurion Energy Inc.
- He was Chairman of Mowlem plc (2005-2006) and Faroe Petroleum plc (2003-2007) and an advisor to the board of Setanta Energy (2011-2013).
- Trained as a lawyer and now a Qualified Chartered Accountant with 30 years of experience in the financial industry.
- Currently the Chief Financial Officer of Sumner Group Mining plc, and previously Business Development Director within the same group.
- Previously Corporate Finance Director at WH Ireland where he was a Qualified Executive for AIM and acted as retained adviser for a portfolio of AIM quoted clients in a wide range of sectors including mining, oil and gas, healthcare and technology.
- A co-founder of Westhouse Securities, Mr. Feather also previously worked for Brown Shipley & Co. Limited, Henry Cooke Lumsden and Touche Ross (now Deloitte).
Exploration & Geoscience Manager
- Geologist with almost 30 years of experience in academia, BP, Robertson’s Research International, Talisman Energy, & EnQuest.
- Strong background in technical assurance, exploration, appraisal, evaluations, and structural geology.
- Formerly Exploration & Geoscience Manager for EnQuest and Talisman Energy UK.